The Gamble Team’s Credentials and Certifications:
1. The Program on Negotiation (PON) is a consortium program of Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Tufts University and serves as an interdisciplinary research center dedicated to developing the theory and practice of negotiation. Students who graduate from this program become more effective negotiators, and are provided a forum for the discussion of ideas.
2 . C.R.S. (Certified Residential Specialist) – C.R.S. Designation is awarded to those with advanced training and proven outstanding achievement in Residential Real Estate. Only 3% of the REALTORS® nationwide have achieved the C.R.S. Designation. This Designation is the most recognized and prestigious award in the industry.
3. Five Star Real Estate Agent Award – In order to receive this award, a Real Estate Agent must satisfy five objective eligibility and evaluation criteria that are associated with Real Estate Agents who provide quality services to their clients. Award candidates are identified through evaluations completed by the consumers. The award process is conducted annually each year and awarded to the top 7% of realtors in the Kansas City market. The Gamble Team received the Five Star Real Estate Agent Award each year since 2008.
4. ABR® (Accredited Buyers Representative) – this designation is for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
5. C.S.H.P. (Certified Senior Housing Professionals™ ) are specialists who understand the distinct late-life transition needs, wants, and goals of mature home buyers and sellers. CSHP’s possess unique skills and knowledge positioning them as preferred real estate professionals for mature clients.
6. SRES® (The Seniors Real Estate Specialist®) – a designation is for REALTORS® who want to be able to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling or buying properties.
7. C.L.H.M.S. (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ ) – a designation that assures affluent buyers and sellers that real estate professionals have the knowledge, experience, and unique skills to meet their needs.