Caring for our clients is the core of our business because we understand that late-in-life transitions are uniquely emotional and stressful. When we experienced the challenges of moving our own parents, we realized that seniors and their families needed a trusted partner to whom they can turn. We formed The Gamble Team Senior Division to fill this void and offer compassionate and comprehensive transition services. Our clients know they are in capable, considerate and helpful hands.
Seniors and their families benefit from our extensive and specialized training. We have achieved the prestigious Certified Senior Housing Professional (CSHP) designation from the Seniors Real Estate Institute. Allowing us to serve the needs of seniors and their families with an unsurpassed level of compassion, expertise and knowledge. The Gamble Team’s Senior Division now stands as Kansas City Metro’s top resource for mature adults and their loved ones looking for answers and assistance
Our transition services are comprehensive and customized for your specific needs. We aren’t just another realtor. While we are reputable and experienced realtors, we also offer an actual Transition Manager who can oversee your entire move, including any downsizing efforts, packing, estate sales and more. We anticipate your unique needs throughout the process and coordinate whatever level of support is needed. Our clients remain the decision makers, we take care of all the details.
If you or a loved one is contemplating a life transition, contact us today for a no-obligation consultation. We’ll share the facts about the range of options that are available, and explain in detail The Gamble Team’s Complete, Worry-Free Transition Solutions:
Transition Services Customized For Your Specific Needs
• In-depth Consultation and Needs Assessment
• Explanation of the Different Senior Housing Options
• Complete Downsizing Coordination
• Single Point of Contact (Transition Manager)
• Resource for a Network of Trusted Vendors
• Future Home Space Planning
• Scheduling & Supervision of Estate Sale, Movers, Packers & more
• Preparation & Sale of Home
Unmatched Credentials Make Us Different
The Gamble Team has made a point to obtain the top specialized training and certification available, inclusive of the Certified Senior Housing Professional (CSHP) Designation. This prestigious designation is awarded to only a select number of real estate professionals in any market. In fact, as of late 2014, less than 100 individuals nationwide have achieved this certification.
Considered the most respected realtors in their individual markets, CSHPs have completed extensive prerequisite coursework and an in-depth assessment. As such, we are far more equipped than general real estate agents to serve as knowledgeable consultants and professional partners throughout a late in life move. In addition to the CSHP designation, Rhyne and Tonya Gamble also have successfully completed coursework for the Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation offered by the National Association of Realtors.
Our Pledge to You
– We recognize that a move can be both physically and emotionally draining for seniors and agree to serve as a proactive fiduciary in simplifying the process and mitigating uncertainty.
– We acknowledge that while senior clients tend to be capable and equipped to make well-informed decisions, we will welcome and adeptly navigate, when necessary, consultations with family, friends, attorneys and other experts.
– We understand that helping to transition an elderly client from one living situation to another often involves the assistance of many entities.
– We agree to maintain a resource team of trusted professionals who can be relied upon for every aspect of preparing the home for sale and negotiating the financial and legal landscape.
– We embrace both the transactional and the relational aspects involved in helping our senior client to transition to a new living situation.
– We commit to being a student of all issues related to senior housing in our market as well as regionally and nationally
– We commit to treating every senior client as a unique individual and to not be guided by assumptions and stereotypes
– We look forward to serving as active advocates, educators and a strong voice in our community regarding senior housing issues